Facility List: Inspection Equipment
PECo ND300 CNC Gear Measurement System
The ND300 is a 4 Axis, computer controlled, inspection
system that can measure gears and other geometric features
utilizing a 3-Dimensional scanning probe. Gear tooth
geometry Profile, Helix, Pitch, Runout, Tooth Thickness &
Size, form-roundness, and 3D related feature single point
and scanning measurements are performed in a volumetrically
error mapped and thermally compensated work zone utilizing
“off-the-shelf” components featuring non-contact Linear
Motor technology and a Renishaw® precision scanning probe
head that is “Crash Protected”.
Other software features: Unknown Gear or spline
software, Root scan, Diameter Roundness scanning, 3D related
features, Tooth timing, Worm inspection, Hob and Shaper
cutter inspection, and Compare before and after Heat treated
parts. Maximum Part size 12" Diameter by 16.5" long.3
Station Auto Probe Changer w/ Renishaw SCR400 holders
- Numerex, coordinate measuring machine, model 1518-12
with CMM Manager software
- Pratt & Whitney supermicrometer, model C for gage
- Wilson model 5235 digital rockwell hardness tester.
- Zeiss Surfcom model 130A surface roughness measuring
machine with adjustable granite base. Allows for
inspection of angular and conical sufaces also for
thread and gear flanks. Results are printed on a thermal
paper or can be down loaded to a PC for statistics and
- Jones & Lamson, optical comparator model Epic 214
with digital readout and surface illuminator, 8-1/2" X
32" table magnification 10X thru 100X.
- Deltronic model DH-216 optical comparator, 16 inch
screen with MPC5 digital readout
- Gleason No. 6 universal hand rolling and power bevel
- Vari-roll gear checker with redliner.
- Vari-roll gear checkers.
- Surface plates.
- Precision height gage.
- Master gears.
- Master gage blocks.
- Precision bench centers.
- Sunnen PG-800 precision gage with PS-400 and PG-500
- 1" pressure micrometer.
- 2" pressure micrometer.
- 3" pressure micrometer.
- Diatest bore gage .125" to .5" dia.
- Dial bore gage .5" to 6.00" dia.
- Miscellaneous special and standard hand tools.
- Drop indicators and stands.
- Gear wires.
- Plug gages.
- Plug and ring thread gages.
- Plug and ring spline gages.
- Magnetic bases.